Thursday, July 8, 2010

White



If you are a regular reader of Orinui you my have noticed it gets a little colorful around here. So I thought we could use a break with some nice serene white. I dream of being the type of person who could decorate their home so simply. White is just the perfect color for hot summer days. You may have noticed Richmond Va made the major news for hitting 104 degrees yesterday. We are celebrating a cool front now. We are just in the mid 90s for the rest of the week.  Speaking of summer you may have noticed  everything just seems to slow down a little in the lazy hot days of summer. I just haven't been able to keep up with the 3 posts a week schedule that I try to keep. But I will try to make it up to you by thinking up some new great things to share with you. And remember you can always check out what I am up to just click on all those buttons on the right of your screen. I would love to hang out with you on twitter or follow your pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment