Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Camera!!!






After many many months of deliberation I finally ordered my new Camera and a tripod. It is a Canon Power Shot SX20 IS. It is a step down from a real SLR but it still has manual focus and speeds and all kinds of bells and whistles. I was a little worried that it would be way over my head but I reviewed the owner's manual on my laptop and it seemed to all come together when I was taking product shots this morning. But of course it will take a lot of practice to figure it all out.
I just listed pick your own set of 4 greeting cards. I now have 12 designs to choose from. So excited to have the new camera to take the product shots for the new cards. I think they turned out nice. Of course Coltrane jumped right up next to the cards as soon as he saw the camera come out. He is such a professional.
Hope you are having a wonderful long weekend. The weather here in RVA is too perfect. Be sure to stop by Orinui on Monday for a super exciting new announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment