Monday, August 30, 2010

Desire To Inspire's Pets On Furniture








Happy Monday! Ok so maybe you are not so happy to see Monday come around again. I have just the thing to cheer you up. Check out Desire to Inspire's Pets on Furniture post. They have one every Monday. Readers send in pictures of their furbabies that also show off their interior design. I get a kick out of how the animals match the decor or is it the other way around? Oops I just realized all of these are cat pics. I guess I am just a little biased they have cute dogs too. Do you recognize the last guy. Yes that's my Coltrane from the time he was featured on the Pets on Furniture blog. Did you know he has his own little photo gallery on my Riki Zarris Prints Facebook page?  We would love it if you followed us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment