Monday, June 28, 2010

Camera Face Off

I am lusting for a new camera. I really need a better digital camera that can take photos in low light. So a Canon EOS Rebel XS would be lovely but super expensive especially considering I already have a wonderful Canon Rebel of my dreams. The problem is it is 35mm. I also have my eye on this Diana. It looks like a lot of fun and you can buy a fuji instant back adapter for it. Super silly since I already have a Polaroid camera but I can't help it I still want the Diana. So what do You think? I am always looking for good camera advice.

2 comments:

  1. Experimenting with vintage cameras can be fun but it can also be expensive . But the Diana is adorable so if you have the cash go for it. Adams's Camera shop at Blvd and Broad is a good source for help with vintage cameras. Also those old Polaroids from the 60's with the collapsible body are really fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the Diana or a Holga!! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete