Saturday, January 23, 2010

Under Construction




Sorry so few posts this week but I had a good excuse. I have been giving my work room a makeover. There is a special satisfaction in building something that is bigger than yourself. My new shelf is about 4 feet by 6 feet tall. I have storage all the way up to ceiling. And the shelves are 18 inches deep. Plenty of room to dry my canvases without Coltrane walking all over them ( i hope). The new drafting table is from Dick Blick I just wrote a review on their web site. It was quite a challenge to put together because it came with no instructions but I did my best. A tad bit wobbly but it's not like I am going to get up on it and dance or anything. Great opportunity to wipe the dust off my power drill. I still want to add some more details to the room. I put the fabric panels on the shelf. I think they add a nice touch. All this work is in preparation for opening my etsy store, rikizarris.etsy.com. I have a good assortment of images ready I just have fine tune the printing and take pictures of the finished products. I hope to have things wraped up by the end of the month. Can't Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment