Saturday, August 22, 2009

RVA on Cable TV


Every time I turn on the TV these days the improvement shows are all about my hometown Richmond VA.

Last night I caught Trinny and Susannah's Making Over America. It featured a very brave local woman who allowed them to film her in her underwear on national TV. Good for her! Also I was so thrilled that they did all their shoping in carrytown at locally owned shops instead of one of the big malls. If you missed it don't worry I am sure they will rebroadcast it a million times.
Another interesting local show is Restorer Guy also on TLC. Contractor Gable Painter restores beautiful old Richmond homes with meticulous attention to detail and a historical accuracy. The house on Grace street was in such bad shape I have never even paid attention to it before though I have passed it a million times over the years. Can't wait to see the episode where it is completed.
If you are in the market for a new house here is RVA you can apply now to be on House Hunters they are taking applications for a upcoming show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment